Post subject:
Good luck for today fc. Xx
XXMrsSXX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:11 am 
Post subject:
I keep popping in to see how people are getting on (although not sure who remembers me)... good luck today FC xxx
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for all the good luck wishes! I was so nervous this morning, but all was well! Saw one perfect baby with a lovely heartbeat! So happy and relieved.
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
So pleased it all went well. xx
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
That's great news fc Very Happy
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Lovely news fc so pleased for you Very Happy
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, how is everyone?

I had another panic this morning when I found some blood when I woke up. Nothing since so I'm hoping it was just the pessary again.

I had a phone call from the midwife yesterday and she's coming for my booking appointment on Monday! She said that because it's an ivf pregnancy I'd be under consultant care rather than midwife care. No one mentioned this last time and I was treated completely normally! Has anyone else been told this and know what difference it will make?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:45 am 
Post subject:
Hope you've had no more bleeding Fc , what a worry! x

I was under consultant care with Hannah but the only reason for that was because of a previous section :/ I was told by my clinic that an ivf pregnancy once past 12 weeks would be treated exactly the same as a natural pregnancy Question So it seems a bit odd to be under consultant care for no good reason :/ x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:11 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Claire, I had a tiny bit of light pink spotting yesterday. It is an added stress but I'm pretty sure it's the pessaries causing irritation. Hope so anyway. Only one more week on the pessaries so hopefully it'll all stop then.

I'll ask the midwife today why ivf pregnancy would be any different, I suppose the extra reassurance if I get extra monitoring wouldn't be a bad thing anyway.

How are you? Have you started the health kick for TTC yet?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:03 am 
Post subject:
fc79 wrote:
Thanks Claire, I had a tiny bit of light pink spotting yesterday. It is an added stress but I'm pretty sure it's the pessaries causing irritation. Hope so anyway. Only one more week on the pessaries so hopefully it'll all stop then.

I'll ask the midwife today why ivf pregnancy would be any different, I suppose the extra reassurance if I get extra monitoring wouldn't be a bad thing anyway.

How are you? Have you started the health kick for TTC yet?

I really am trying Fc but I just can't seem to do it, I'm not gaining weight but I'm not losing it either I'm probably 1 and a half stone over weight. I think I need to join a slimming club or something to motivate me each week but even that I keep putting off, what doesnt help is Hannah seems to be going through some kind of sleep regression so I'm permanently tired at the moment and that just makes me want to eat rubbish. x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:18 am 
Post subject:
I get that, my 3 year old is going through one too! Bad timing with early pregnancy exhaustion and sickness. He was getting out of bed and running around till 9 o clock last night then up again at 2, 6 and up for the day at 6.50! Hope it's short lived!

To get my baby weight off I found some simple post natal exercises on line, just a few that would take me 20 mins or so and I did them every night in front of the tele. It worked because it wasn't too hard to sick to. Also before this ivf we went on a health kick and just made sure I had my 5 a day and always bought smoothies and had a glass every evening. It fills you up and feels so healthy you don't really want to spoil the feeling by eating rubbish. Also snacked on unsalted roasted monkey nuts, they're really filling and tasty and they took away my crisp craving!
gillym
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi fc, hope all is ok. I'm sure it will be just the pesseries. How many weeks are u now, when is your next scan. I'm just under normal care haven't been treated any differently tho extra monitoring would be nice. I have midwife appointment on Friday and another 5 weeks to scan. I'm hoping that I feel movement soon as would be nice and reassuring.

Nutty hope u get Hannah's sleep sorts itself out soon so at least u aren't as tired.
wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, hope everyone is ok. Not much changed for me, busy as ever.

It was OH's 40th last week and we went away for the weekend - had a good old chat and I said it seemed a bit daft us spending thousands on ivf while he's smoking and ruining chances, then I changed the subject.

Anyway the next day he said now he's 40 he's going on a health kick and he's going to stop smoking... so of course I acted like it was a brilliant idea of his, haha.

My periods are still all messed up since taking the Buserelin but I must be due on soon and I've had crazy pmt - hot flushes and ANGER!!! Putting it down to the DHEA as I don't usually get anything like that. Yikes! We had better get going on this IVF malarky before I kill someone!!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:15 am 
Post subject:
Hi gilly, i'm ok thanks. Still being sick once a day, but not feeling as sick all day, so hopefully going to feel better soon. I'm 10 weeks now! I saw the midwife Monday so she's put through the paperwork for the 12 week scan but I haven't got the date through yet.
How are you? Are you around 16 weeks now? You might get to listen to the heartbeat at your next appointment! Any bump yet? I'm sure you'll feel movement soon, you might have already but it's such a tiny fluttery bubbly sensation to start with so it's easy to miss.

Hi wicky, glad you had a nice time away and that your oh is giving up smoking. It really is worth you both giving it your all as I really believe the quality of the sperm and the egg are both so important for the future of the embryo.
Hope your moods calm down soon! When is it you think you'll be starting?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 256, 257, 258, 259  Next
Page 257 of 259

Jump to:  

Community

Popular