Week 6-7 so far different to first baby. Normal?

Clairebear33
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 am 
Post subject: Week 6-7 so far different to first baby. Normal?
Hi girls - so this time round ive been feeling sick but not been sick since around 4 weeks, but its all day on n off not just morning. When had first baby i had a week few weeks of feeling sick but it was later like 10 weeks plus

Also my nipples (sorry) are really sore - one more that the other n mainly at night. Again never had any of this with first.

Im tired in the mornings but feel fine by late afternoon!

All different to me.

Ive not got my mw appoint till 11 weeks n scan i guess a few weeks after

Its all normal sounding right?

Ta
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:41 am 
Post subject:
Sounds normal to me! Very Happy with my son i didnt get symptoms till i was ATLEAST 7 weeks along and had all sorts of symptoms with baby #2 now as early as a week before my period was due Wink

my nipples havent started hurting with this pregnancy yet but they hurt with the son round 11-12 weeks.. My pregnancy now with second is different also like yours symptom wise.. Maybe its a different gender baby than last or i dunno i have no clue but im in the boat with you anyway Wink

Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Hey and just realised were not that far apart from eachother in babies lol im 5wks 4 days Laughing
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:43 pm 
Post subject:
Ha! Yeah says id be due around 25th feb!

Glad its not just me! Xx
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Well im 6 weeks today according to my gestational sac so that makes me due around....... 3rd march?? Thats 3 days before my 2 yr old son! lol Laughing

How you holding up now?? Smile Tried the ring trick yet?? maybe its soo early yet but i tried it! hahaha x x

Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Nope still feeling sick. Its mainly in morning but worst at night, like now. Feel aweful Sad

Wearing travel sickness bands which helped with first but not stopping it. Feel like ive got a bug all the time Sad

X
RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
With the boys I was fine apart from sore and tender boobs, with this little miss I was sick from about 4 weeks and it was all day every day until about 15 weeks. Im now 30 weeks and still waiting for my 'glow'. My pregnancy with the boys seemed much easier than this one. So glad she will be the last hahah x

Clairebear33
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Haha! I dont think i ever glowed but i felt fine lol

Will be interesting to see if different sex!!!

X
lysianassa
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:14 am 
Post subject:
With Sebastian I was sick but with Naia and this one I have not been sick at all. Each pregnancy is different so I wouldn't worry xx all sounds normal so far

Clairebear33
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun xx
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:24 am 
Post subject:
Hey Claire,

How you doing now?? Feeling okay??
im rolling on 7weeks 3 days now haha
How far are you now??
You starting to show yet?? Very Happy
xx

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hey babe.

Im 8 weeks now. Suckness has eased alot thanks. Keep feeling faint n weak if dont snack between meals but mum says it could be blood pressure - not sure

How are you feeling?

X
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:33 pm 
Post subject:
Wow 8 weeks! were only a few days off eachother then! Shocked Laughing Sounds like your in australia the way you spell 'mum' lol im in aussie land too! Wink

I feel the same if i dont eat throughout the day. Usually i dont eat in the day, only at night time when im actually hungry but surely ill get more hungry as time progresses Wink
Could be blood pressure but could be the sickness in a way i guess cause im the same Very Happy SUCKS! keep up with your water and eat little snacks like fruits and nuts every 4 hours or something like that. Seen that on a net site lol

Im feeling good good thanks Wink starting to feel like a grandma in how tired i get so easily lol felt stuffed by 10pm lastnight when usually i go to bed at 2am Laughing

Look after yourself hunny bunz! x x

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Ha im from england hun . Where r u?
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
Ohh i thought you were from australia lol thoughts yous spell mum as 'mom' lol my bad Laughing

Im in Australia Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular