Anyone else trying to loose weight 2 ttc?

gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:00 am 
Post subject:
Hello, i am trying to lose weight too. Not on any certain diet just cutting out rubbish and exercising more, so far i have lost 1st but i seem to be stuck now!!
Id love to join a weigh in on here if thats ok might give me that kick ! Smile
Xxx

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Helo and welcome!

gem Well done on the loss so far

Tavs...I used to be veggie!!! I love meat now lol. The more meat I eat the better my weight loss and the quicker i ovulate. But all that meat is expensive and extreme. So I have either sausage or bacon for breakfast. And salad cottage cheese for lunch with home made Soup. And then fish or something for tea

xxx
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyoou Smile
What does everyone snack on?
Im really good through the day as soon as it comes to night time i just want to munch!!
Im trying to walk a bit more steady away at the min because previously i gave it everything and i just gave in!
I just love food its my addiction! Embarassed xx

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Because I follow low carb high fat I snack on nuts, raw. Veg, fruit or fill fat diary. But if I'm rant hungry I cook bacon. Wierd I know but this way of life really suits me xx
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
I lost 4stone and went down to a size 10 b4 fallin pregnant with this one now I'm 19weeks as in size 14 maternity!!!!!
Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 pm 
Post subject:
Sammie enjoy it. I would be a size 400 if it meant I would fall pregnant !! Xx
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Evening all.. I get weighed every monday i stayed the same this week so got to get cracking!!!
Hows everyone else doing? How often do you have a treat?
I personally would like to lose 4-5 stone to be back to the size i was in school (8 years ago)
Xxx

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hon

I have a treat night once a week. A curry in a bag from asda and then a 200g bar of chocolate! ! Lol. I know a big [*CENSORED*] but it keeps me on track the rest of the week.

I have porridge breakfast. Salad or soup or jacket spud for lunch. And salad for tea. I'm trying really hard but BUT I have given up alcohol. I jog every other night. And I know food should not be a emotional crutch but with everything going on with ttc and the stress of that I don't want to live life any more harshly! !

Also hubby would get depressed if we didn't have one night a week where we enjoyed ourselves.

But if I don't lose enough weight by the beginning of August I'm going nill by mouth for August before my referral ha ha xx
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls- ive pretty much stayed the same for a month now as I haven't been trying - my daughter has decided to wake up twice an hour through the night (maybe night terrors? teeth? unwell) im not sure, but because im sleep deprived the last thing I want is to watch what I eat!! lol I need to get re focused!! we can do this!! Very Happy xxx
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:51 pm 
Post subject:
Well lets just say im sat here reading this whilst eating a cookie!! Shocked Evil or Very Mad
I just cannot seem to get in to the swing of it!!
You need to have a treat hun by been so strict on yourself your more likely to quit...
Im at my worst on a night when little one has gone to bed.. just cant help sitting down with a nice cuppa and a biccie or crisps!!! Anyway...
Brand new week tomorrow let go! Very Happy Xx

happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Mrs s I believe your so good at seven months! ! I was still in leggings for a very long time lol and 7 months is brilliant goinr to be having that level of commitment.

Gembo I started drooling at your comment over a cup of tea and biscuits! !

Today the lifestyle went out the window. I just couldn't seem to run. Had no energy or mental capacity. First ever "fall" run. I actualy came back in as my brain hit the wall and I just couldn't do it.

And then I ate three crumpets and a massive custard slice.

It was soul food. I'm getting back on it tomorrow.

I'm 10dpo tomorrow and convinced I'm out. So I feel down and that's when I turn to food. So I'm going to have to be very careful I don't go off on one xx
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:57 am 
Post subject:
I put on over 4st pregnant so I had to do something as I couldn't move- and they were on about doing an operation etc so needed my weight down.. have to say I feel better, but still got a stone to go to get to pre pregnancy.... we can do this if we just take one day one hour at a time hehe!!! Laughing got atleast 5 hours straight last night so im all good today! woopa!! Smile
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Well what can I say I'm getting no where fast :/ Don't seem to be gaining but I'm not losing either. I'm finding it so hard to motivate myself even though I can't bare what I see in the mirror, I find lack of sleep just makes me want to graze on rubbish.

So today is Monday and once again I am starting a new week with a positive outlook and aiming to try hard Confused
Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Girls ur doing fab! Even a few pound is great!

B4 i fell pregnant i was doing the5:2 n i loved it. I mean it was tough on fasting days but it wasnt like a diet. I started go cheat n on the fast days when ur meant to have no more than 500 calories which meant f all pasta or potato... I did!! I had healthy type pasta for dinner so fresh tomatoes n garlic etc n not as much as would normally have but still lots!! I did no excercise n still lost 2 pound a week. I never got chance to try it with excercise too (i planned to do it on normal days incase felt faint from no lunch) but i think it would of shaved off another pound a week easy!!

Just a thought xx
gembo12344
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:26 am 
Post subject:
What ive started to do is looking at exercise and calories together.. So if i look at how bloody hard it is to lose a 100cal and see what has 100cal in such as a blue ribbon i ask myself is it worth slogging my guts out for a little biscuit bar like that!
But just remember to give yourself treats Very Happy
I get weighed on 25th July as im with a health trainer at my doctors.. So fingers crossed i will be happy with 3lb (1lb per week) that way im not setting my goals too high Smile
Ive also started walking a lot more on a night to steer me away from the naughty things!! Laughing
Xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular