Lightheaded like hell after sex!?!

XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:04 am 
Post subject: Lightheaded like hell after sex!?!
Hey girls how we all doing?? im 6 weeks preg with #2 (if you didnt kno) and have any of you been so damn lightheaded after sex, could of been hormones or is it just me?

lol SORRY if this is too much but i just had sex with my OH in the shower and i was ontop while sitting ontop of my partner so my legs had to do alot of work and my bum lol but after doing the deed i got up and thought i was going to faint! Laughing had to gather myself there for a sec but i remembered the same feeling with my son when i was preggas so i dunno... i usually didnt get lightheaded before but wow what a headspin! haha was hard work Wink Laughing anyone else been lightheaded after intercourse?? again, my apologies Embarassed

Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:08 am 
Post subject:
oops wrong thread!!! my bad lol
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:42 pm 
Post subject: i understand
YES YES YES all the time it drove me crazy. I would feel light headed sick and had pains especially when was first preg then when I got fat Laughing looooool. I just gave up on sex when I got too big as felt like a beach ball Laughing what help me was for my OH to do all the work Laughing Laughing Laughing hope your ok and your family Very Happy Very Happy xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
BP is naturally lower in us preggos which can lead to light-headedness. xx
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:37 am 
Post subject:
Haha thankx ladies, i actually like doing all the work myself, more interesting lol and yeh i felt like i was going to DROP!

i felt horrible while having sex with my first when i was 8 months as i was HUGE bellied (as in, i looked like i was having twins as ive been told) lol but still it didnt stop me haha im suprisingly more into sex alot often this pregnancy than i was in my last which is a bonus for us both Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular