I need some advice...please :(

leahmclaughlin11
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:09 pm 
Post subject: I need some advice...please :(
Hi ladies,

I currently am 7 weeks pregnant. I went to use the bathroom this morning and I saw blood on the t.p. Not too entirely worried because my doctor (who I visited monday) said I have less of a chance of a miscarriage and bleeding is normal, and my mom and I saw the little one's heartbeat. A few hours later i had to use the bathroom again, and there was a little more blood (not enough to make a mark on a pad though) with some little black dots (I am assuming clots?) and it's a little mucousy...but here's the kicker: no cramping or pain whatsoever.

I had a miscarriage in March 2013, I saw the heartbeat before the miscarriage happened, and I just want to know whats going on with me, or if any of you know whats happening....
tandc111
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:19 am 
Post subject: oh no
Hi ive just read your post and I wanted to reply as you must be going through hell. I don't really know what is happening as ive never been through that. But I don't think your having a miscarriage hunny, some women bleed throughout there pregnancies. how are things now? keep us updated xx Smile
EmzyLouPlusThree
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
I bled with all my babies and never found out why but didn't miscarry , however i would see a doc to book a scan to be on safe side , good luck i know how scary it is <3 xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular