Period for one day!? What Could Be Happening?

AmiHi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:24 pm 
Post subject: Period for one day!? What Could Be Happening?
So I've always had a somewhat irregular period ranging from 26-29 days with only 3-4 days of actual menstrual bleeding. My last period was June 17th.

My husband and I had sex on the 28th, 29th, July 1st, July 4th, July 6th, July 10th, and July 12th. In each case we used the withdrawal method.

My next period came on schedule on the 14th preceded by my regular premenstrual symptoms of sore breasts. Initially my cramps were severe, more so than they ever have been. I also had so serious mood swings in the first day. However, only bleed with regular flow on the first day and since I've only had spotting. On June 16 I vomited early in the morning. My pains have subsided much in the same fashion they do during my regular period. I'm still experiencing some nausea and back/shoulder pain.

What could be the causes for my unusual period and severe pain?
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:38 am 
Post subject:
Wellll.. firstly, 'pullout method' why would you even bother lol can ALWAYS have a chance of getting pregnant. Personally IMO if people dont want a baby and use that method, shame on them for being so ridiculously not smart lol and people who DO want a baby and use that method, bloody hold it in and get more sperm in there for christ sakes! Laughing

Sounds like preggo symptoms tho and can only wait and see what a test says when AF is due or a little while after as some levels take a while to rise enuf. Sorry if i sound harsh im not meaning it at all i blame it on my preg hormones atm haha Goodluck and hope you get what you want Wink

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular