sorry if not allowed here xx

ctinso
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 am 
Post subject: sorry if not allowed here xx
Sorry if not allowed please remove. ..
ive recently been on juice plus journey and 18 weeks after my baby im back to ny pre weight its not meal replacement as ppl think its all about promoting healthier life style changes..I beleive it works so much I decided to become a rep...if you or any one would like to hear more please add me on fb....

sorry if this post offends anyone I really don't mean it to and its not a spam or advertiser just a mum who loved this site amd it helped me so much n im hoping to help others xxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Well i was 70kgs after birth then around 6 months later i was 48kgs due to running around after my walking son and cleaning up allll the time and looking after my partner etc and wasnt starving myself or going out to gyms.....

Now my son is 2 and im 8 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and weighing 53kgs Very Happy

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular