Cough, Bloated, Sore BBs, could my wife be pregnant?

How many of you have felt as if you were getting a cold before AF and ended being pregnant
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
SAGZ
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:45 pm 
Post subject: Cough, Bloated, Sore BBs, could my wife be pregnant?
Good afternoon, my wife had a DNC last December and we have been TTC ever since. Her last menstrual cycle began June 1st. Her cycle avg's around 30 to 32 days. She says she feels symptoms that she would also feel if she was getting AF. But that her tummy feels bloated, her boobs have some soreness, but then again that's what she feels with her AF. Today is the 28th day of the cycle. I think this could be the month. Very Happy Could she be pregnant?
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:30 am 
Post subject:
Hey sagz (btw thats a funny name) lol

Errm im not too sure if she could be pregnant or not and since she isnt due yet its hard to tell but if she normally has sore boobs before af as you say then i say you could just count that as AF symptoms but then again preg symptoms are mere close to preg symptoms too, apparently.. I can tell you that when i was due for my AF my tummy was always bloated and ill eat like a horse then BOOM bring on the blood with rage Laughing I got my bfp at 15dpo so crossing fingers she might! but do let her know, theres been reports of women getting all neg tests EVEN blood tests till they are 8-9 weeks preg, thats not TOO common but happens! but hopefully it will be sooner in her case Smile but now that im 5 weeks with my 2nd i hope these symptoms help your lovely wife and hopefully she gets a BFP soon!!

Week after Ovulation-

-Shortness of breath
-Feeling dumb lol
-un co ordinated
-Chills/ sweats
-Sore throat
-Mild cramping in lower back and twinges in ovary area (still getting pulling and tugging and mild cramps)
-Emotional (yes, even with spongebob!)
-Lightheaded
-more than usual clear/white discharge when periods due and usually im dried up lol
-Felt like i was spitting on my OH (close enuf tho lol) with increased saliva
-bloody (not metallic) taste in mouth
-Bubbly feeling in abdomen like i was fermenting (not beer!) but hard to explain lol (still get them here and there)
-Gag when brushing my teeth

Hope this helps! Wishing you both the best of luck Wink

Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 am 
Post subject:
oops,,
'AF symptoms are mere close to preg symptoms', not preg symptoms are mere close to preg symptoms' see told you i feel dumb haha Laughing

AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
I've clicked yes...she COULD be. I hope she is - try not to get too excited too soon though as she also may not. Good luck to you both. xx
Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:02 pm 
Post subject: Thanks
Thank you for your replys. Tomorrow makes 30 days in her cycle therefore we should be testing by the end of this week if AF is still not here. Hope this is the month.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Left a message on my page for you above.....
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Did you get my message?? How did your wife go??
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:41 pm 
Post subject: AF Arrived 6/30/14
AF Arrived on 6/30/14. We will start TTC tomorrow every other day. Hopefully this is the month. Very Happy

Hi Snooks... I just read your message just now. Thank you for your imput.
tandc111
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:49 pm 
Post subject: is your wife pregnant?
Hello I just had to write back to your post. Yes I think she could be I am useless with cycles and things like that (you know more and your a man Very Happy) I really hope for you both that you are pregnant Going by her symptoms and you tcc I think she could be Please keep us updated Very Happy big fingers and toes crossed for you both Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tandc111
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:52 pm 
Post subject: oops
So sorry for that comment if your a women please don't take affense Confused I feel awful. I didn't think I just wrote. I really hope you and your OH are pregnant Smile so sorry again xx
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
lol thats why his post says 'is my wife pregnant' haha silly bugger hes a man lol Wink Laughing
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
yes... I am a man. Former athlete also. But alwasy loved Science and biology was always my favorite subject. It amazes me how all this works and I am just trying to understand as much as I can while we are in the process of TTC.

Hopefully this is the month.
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:10 am 
Post subject:
Science for me was good for the whole burning and blowing up things at school but didnt understand all the math to it to most things haha,,

Biology- wouldnt have a clue lol

I loved history and Home economics and and some more Smile And a former slack kid at school lol i was far from being a athlete at that stage back then Laughing Wasnt chubby or anything, just had no interest

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular