4th pregnancy...

heidiloiselle
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:43 am 
Post subject: 4th pregnancy...
Hi! My name is Heidi anyways this pregnancy is my 4th 5th child & also our lastI' we as in my fiance & myself have been debating on our little man's name
I love Kaiden Anthony
He loves Christoper Anthony fot 2 reason
My fiance name is Christopher but also my fiance cousin who has passed away at 15 or 16 yrs old his name was Christopher Anthony
My fiance want Anthony as middle & I'm good with that but it's the first name were stuck on lol

let][/color] Laughing [/i][/b]
XxSnooksxX
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
In my honest opinion id have a name that YOU would want and also a name that your fiance would want too so no one misses out Smile
Sooo, id go with you with Kaiden Anthony cause atleast the baby will still have a part of your fiances cousin with him and YOU also get the name you love too so its a win win situation Very Happy
Its all up to you both cause i do like both of your picked names but i think the name would be more meaningful if you had it Kaiden Anthony as you are BOTH having a say. With all do respect for your hubbys cousin & im sorry for his loss & i know what it feels like its very upsetting.

To be honest again with you, im named after my Auntie who passed away and i didnt get to meet her but she died of cancer when she was 16 and i do like my name cause my first name is after her name (its not snooks by the way haha) and my dad picked my middle name and my middle name is after my great grandmother and and im happy im named after 2 people they both loved dearly that passed & i wouldnt really like to have my first and middle name named after 1 person who died BUT thats my opinion as i wouldnt want to be looked at like just a memory and potentially upset people, but their child they both named. Some people are honoured though to be named after someone so really it all comes down to you and your partner in the end Love hope im not confusing you!!!!

Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
Christopher Kaiden ?
Kaiden Christopher?
Anthony Kaiden?

i dont know haha whatever the babys name is, i bet its beautiful either way Smile

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular