Angus cactus ? pcos ladies

AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:03 pm 
Post subject: Angus cactus ? pcos ladies
Hi is there any ladies on here with pcos who has tryed Agnus catus if so did it help you get your period,s back? Many thanks
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:12 am 
Post subject:
Any body!?! So quite on here now use to be buzzing 🐝 few years ago it's a shame😒
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:45 am 
Post subject:
hiya! I am taking agnus catus at the moment, I have PCO (S)? I have 40 day cycles atm and been taking for 2 months, I cant say ive noticed a different in cycle length or anything really, but I have been abit hit and miss with the tablets as I keep forgetting to take them! sorry I cant be anymore help. I would say theres no harm in trying? xxx
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ya thank you for replying I only started taking it a few days ago been on the pill for few months to have some periods other wise I would not have any! Do you know the dose we meant to take I've been Taking 2 tablets a morning there 100g per tablet that's what it says to take on packet but read that people do take up to 500g? I've had periods pains for a few hours this morning but not sure if that,s some thing the Angus cactus has done!! But I've only been Taking it for 3 days so don't think it would have done any thing yet!
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

I have mild PCOS and I took AC about 3 years ago because I was having AF roughly once every 3 months. I had to stop taking it after a while as it was making me feel sick like you get when on a roller coaster. Only took it for just over 6 weeks but, since then I am having AF almost on time every time. First AF after stopping the AC had come 28 days on the dot and had a few shorter cycles and once had 2 in one month then they were a bit late from then and gradually they got around 43 days at most and have been quite regular since. Don't know if it was the AC that helped, my pregnacare conception vits, both or it was just coincidence.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular