Baby Style 3 in 1

nickilou
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject: Baby Style 3 in 1
Hi, Has anybody got any feed back on these prams. I love the old fashioned look but am thinking they really aren't so practical but as it's my first, it feels like a minefield!!!
GGmommy
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi
I am in the same position as you. First timer!
I have been looking into it and i think that the 3 in 1 systems are much better value for money - you get everything from baby to three year old covered then. The Gracco Tour Travel Deluxe is the one that i am going for. The only negatives people have on it is that it is quite heavy, but solid and a really good deal. You get everything, a carrycot for when they are really little and can lie flat (to prevent Spinal deformity) then there is the upright pushchair for when they are older and can sit up. With the bonus of the car seat. If they are asleep in the pram then you click the seat out drop it into the car base, baby is still asleep and off you go.....in theory!
Can only offer you the theory from what i have found out though, still only 4 months preggy so not had chance to try it out yet!
Hope that helps?

Very Happy
salloukd
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:38 pm 
Post subject: Travel Systems - Recommendations Please
I have also just started looking for a pushchair for our 1st baby due in September, I was warned to spend time looking for one as there are so many different things to consider.

Therefore I wrote a list of must haves they are:

- Lightweight (I live in a 1st floor flat with no lift)
- Must be able to collapse down quite small as we only have a fiesta which has a very small boot
- Must be something that my other half is happy to push down the street (he's already said no to the Bugaboo and Quinny as he didn't like the colours)
- I would prefer a 4 wheeler

Can anyone recommend a suitable travel system?

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular