HELP!!!!! need advice on my irregular periods!!!!

peanut33
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:29 pm 
Post subject: HELP!!!!! need advice on my irregular periods!!!!
Since coming off the pill 5 months ago, me and my partner started trying for a baby, In July i had a period on the 8th which i bled for 3 days then 18days later ANOTHER period again i bled for 3 days, 18 days after that i had my period on 17th August and so far that was my last period again only bleeding for 3 days. So iv worked out im due on 6th September. Im hoping to God im pregnant this time but hard to work out with my irregular periods when to have sex.

Please please if anyone could help i would be most grateful, im desperate to know could i be pregnant now???? in the last 3 days iv been feeling sickly.
tayo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject: keep trying dear
i have also been trying for 6 month , suffering from irregular periods. i went for hormonal assay and the test reveal that i had very low progesterone level which could cause irregular menses.go for hormonal test and keep trying, see it as fun
fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi peaunt & tayo, its a nightmare isnt it i'm in the same boat, mine have ranged from 26days to 49 days, so havent the faintest time when best time to BD is. i've been TTC for 9 mnth now - dont know when i should go to GP for advice, most ppl on here seem to be leaving it for about a year, but im actually really scared of what they'll tell me... but every month i get myself so worked up about it all & i think i am literally convincing myself i must be pg, due to being tired, sore, sickly - then it all turns out to be just AF symptoms Crying or Very sad hopefully you will have received some good news by now? x
peanut33
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Im pregnant!!!!!! im about 7 weeks and im seeing the nurse on friday x x x Girls?? heres a good tip after having sex DONT!!!!!! rush off to the loo or have a shower, keep your legs up in the air for 10 mins no less!!!!!!! give the little swimmers all the help they need...worked for me!
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:20 am 
Post subject:
Congrats hun - that's great news. Have a happy and healthy 9 months. xx
JANEYLOU
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:19 am 
Post subject:
congrats xxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular