TTC

HBS
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject: TTC
Hi,
My partner and I have been trying to conceive since Oct 07 when i cam off of the pill. I was having reglar cycles of 30-31 days and everything was fine. I then went on holiday at the end of march and had to have quite a few injections before i went. I was due to have my period on the day we went on holiday (which would have been 30 days again) but it did not arrive until 8 days later when i returned home? I took a PT just incase as the period i had was very light. It was negative. I tested again a few weeks later and it was still negative. If i went back to my cycle of 30-31 days, my period should have arrived on 21/04/08. It is now the 23/04 and still nothing. I did a PT last night to see and it was negative again? Im so confused as to when i shuld be due on, when the best time to try and conceieve would be and when and if to do a PT test again?
PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi HBS and welcome. Always best to test first thing in morning as hormone stronger in your urine. if your Af does arrive then you should Ov about 14 days after so then the best time to concieve. I would try a test again in the morning time and go from there. Hope that has been of some help. Good luck Pupx
HBS
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you for your answer!
I am now even more confused! I have just noticed a VERY small amount of pinkish blood!
I have been having really bad cramps, bad back, headache, dizziness and nausea for about 5 days now, i thought i was just getting to get my AF but it was late. Then last night i woke inthe night in agony with really bad cramps in my belly. They went away after about hlaf an hour but now i am experiencing this very sliht blood loss??! I really dont understand whats going on!!!

Thanks
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Poor you. Dont panic it may just be an implantation bleed if its only alittle. Rest and take some paracetamol for cramps.. If it gets worse I would go to Doctors tommorrow.. Its hard to say whether AF or early pg. Maybe test again in the morning. take care Pupx P.s Let us know how you are. x
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi HBS and welcome to forum. Youll be glad to know that you have found a place where the most helpful, kind and thoughtful ladies meet to discuss ttc!!!

It does sound a little like implantation bleeding but then wouldnt want to get your hopes up unnecessarily. In any event, you need to test in the morning as it is wholly down to your hormone levels which are very very low in the evening. Some womens are even very low when they are pregnant. I would also definiately recommend a quick trip trip to the docs. Aside from what you are going through at the moment, you have been trying for long enough now to start making yourself known at the docs. That is what they are there for so use them if you need to.

If you need anything else tho or just want to talk then please come back or feel free to pm me. xxxxx

wishing you lots n lots of luck xxxxx
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi HBS,

Like everyone says, it does sound like it COULD be implantation. Try to stay calm and dont get your hopes up too much...theres nothing worse than convincing yourself and then seeing that horrible BFN Sad
I would definitely go to the docs if AF doesnt show her face this week. Just to put your mind at rest and give you a kind of focus.
Take care and try not to stress yourself out too much.
Lots of babydust
Txx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular