Hypno birth!!

mzpink88
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:43 am 
Post subject: Hypno birth!!
Has had anyone had a hypno birth or have been hypnotised for birth or ttc?

i would like to know your experinces because my mum has asked if she can hypnotise me when i fall preg? i just want to do some reserch and what pepole think!!

would love to know
xxx

pink
sozzle
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi pink - im afraid cant answer at the moment but have booked in for hypnobirthing classes after friend recommended them to me. She found them to be extremely useful in her birth and she reckons it was the only thing she remembered from antenatal stuff! Will let you know how i get on but unfortunately not until Sept! Would be interested to hear of anyone elses experience as well.
sozzlex
mzpink88
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
thank you my mum's going to hypno me to help help me fall preg well thats if i dont before hand.

yeah if you can let me know that will be fab.

pink xxx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I have been listening to a natal hypnotherapy cd, which has certainly relaxed me about the labour. It has made me feel a lot better about it all in the lead up. Will have to see if it actually helps on the day, will let you know around the end of June!

LD
sozzle
Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Lucky Ducky would be really interested to know how you get on. Glad to hear that iit has helped in lead up.

Likewise Pink with your pregnancy - i can only imagine that it will help you to relax which is probably one of the most important factors i think in conceiving!
Jewbell1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mzpink88

I would definately give it a go!

I had a baby in October 07 and during the very start of my pregnancy I used natalhypnotherapy cds and found them amazing! They sure helped me relax.

I purchased 'Pregnancy Relaxation' that i listened to up until I was 32 weeks pregnant, this helped me feel in touch with my baby and helped me to take the time out to relax and feel confident.

I also purchased the 'Birth Prepartion', which i listened to from 32 weeks and this really did help. As it made me feel confident & prepared about giving birth.

I also purchased the 'Relaxation Music'...I played the Cd a few times during labour...when i was towards the end of labour the Relaxation music ended and my baby girl was born!!

It worked wonders for me!! I was sooo scared of labour until I started listening to the Cd it changed my views completely. So go for it, it really does help! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular