BD, OV, EWCM, OMG LOL!!!!!

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
OMG squibby I feel like a child with all this excitement though, thinking about testing and getting a BFG. DH just been in to pick upDS and gave him the warning of what was going on with no too much graphic detail. I know its unlikey to happen first month of ttc after Ep, but there is ahope. I think you really must have gd chance as age on your side and you have mentioned lots of BD (dont mean to be personal) Embarassed Everyone I know keeps saying well at least you can try again in the future when you fully over EP. I think they think I am going to leave it months and months before we even start to try.!1 Pupx
rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
hopefully tonight will be the nite for you pup! i hope so! it does make you feel like a kid in a sweetshop when you find the ewcm doesnt it? i wouldnt mind but before ttc i never knew it was ther, all tose years ive missed out on it? Laughing Laughing Laughing im just worried im getting a bit obsessed with this forum, dont think im the only one tho??? its just so helpful, and sometimes friends just dont get where youre coming from? xxx
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Agree Agree Agree and Agree. I am in the sweetshop, Iam addicted, I never knew it existed and everyone here just understands. (May be in wrong order but you know what I mean!) Pupx
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
OMG squibby I feel like a child with all this excitement though, thinking about testing and getting a BFG. DH just been in to pick upDS and gave him the warning of what was going on with no too much graphic detail. I know its unlikey to happen first month of ttc after Ep, but there is ahope. I think you really must have gd chance as age on your side and you have mentioned lots of BD (dont mean to be personal) Embarassed Everyone I know keeps saying well at least you can try again in the future when you fully over EP. I think they think I am going to leave it months and months before we even start to try.!1 Pupx

I know how you feel hun,it's so exciting.you just cant help it,no matter how much you try!

don't worry about it hun,well not too much,only twice so far but planning to BD tomorrow and maybe next day too,see how I feel.I really hope you are right pup.it would be fantastic!xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular