My general health has been down, please share your story too

Constance
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:22 am 
Post subject: My general health has been down, please share your story too
I hope it's not a bad sign but I started this pregnancy off with an ear infection which is hopefully clearing up nearly 3 months later, then I had the flu then an intestinal bug. I'm about 12 weeks along now and hope I start experiencing some of that super-health/immunity I thought all expectant mothers had! (P.S. I'm physically fit, eat well and am normally very healthy!)
Constance
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:27 am 
Post subject: health continued
Oh and I forgot to mention my gums are swollen! Yikes! Lots of other aches, pains and blurry vision. At least one positive, aside from being pregnant (after trying for almost 2 years), is that I'm not so tired these days!
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Hi Constance - welcome

don't worry - 2nd trimester and the aches and pains do become less, so I'm sure you'll hit your bloom soon. I would say the 'fun' part of pregnancy where I felt great lasted until well past 7 months, so you should have a few good months coming up. Make the most of it and get all your baby prep done so you can really rest in the last few weeks. I've got 4 weeks to go now, and I'm VERY glad I was organised 3 months ago as thanks to a trapped nerve in my back I can barely walk now!!

The gums thing - do see a dentist (remember its free when your pregnant) just to check it out, but my dentist said your gums change in pregnancy - mine have been bleeding throughout when they are normally very healthy!

Have fun

Anna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular