exicted xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:30 pm 
Post subject: exicted xxxxxxxxxxxxx
hiya im 18 and pregant for the 1st time i feel really really moody all the time and very low at times Sad even tho im over the moon off begin a mum Smile .....

im also very worried about misscarrige as iv hered alot about it i just wanna get past 12 weeks im 9 weeks now.......but i been lucky and ant had morning sickness Laughing

any advice wud be very kind xx Smile Very Happy
jennipie
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hey honey! Im as far on as u!! Im 9 weeks but now im 11 weeks, etc, the way the midwifes work it lol!!! So when u due? I guess its the same as me lol!!! Its very scary i know its hard not to think about the bad things BUT, try to focus on the positives lol!! Im exactly the same and its easy to give that advice but its harder said than done!!! I havent had any morning sickness really either, just extreme tiredness and dizziness!!!My husband is as high as a kite!!! Ever so cute. Its our first baby too. We are estatic!!!!
Anyways mylillamb, take care and keep me posted!!! xxx
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:15 pm 
Post subject: excited xxxxx
thanxs 4 the reply Smile im due 28th june i dnt get all the mid wife stuff lol. iv got my 1st midwife appointment soon yeeeee........my bf is over the moon but im a cow to him all the time.... Sad im sure he will cope lol xxxxxxxxxxx

whats to expect from midwife appoinments any 1 no be very kind to let me no iv hered they do sti test n blood test but dont no if this is true Confused also will they give me proof of pregancy xx
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
I am 8 weeks pregnant and due on the 23rd June, I think, although that doesn't quite add ip with your dates, it's something like that though! All very confusing. I haven't had any morning sickness but am absolutely exhausted and have occasional nausea in the evenings. I have been terrified about miscarriage, but the dr said not to worry, if it's going to happen it will and if it's not there's nothing I can do, which was kind of reassuring. The midwife was rubbish and just scared me, so don't panic if she just goes on about everything that can go wrong when you see her. She didn't take any blood tests or anything, not sure if that's normal or not. Just looking forward to my scan which should be in a few weeks time.

Hope all going well with you.

LD
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:42 pm 
Post subject: excited xxxxxxxx
thanxs 4 the replys ill posta comment when iv seen the midwife thanxs again xxxx Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular