22 month old hitting!!!

EmmAJanExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:47 am 
Post subject: 22 month old hitting!!!
i never had this with my daughter!! but my son is hitting quite frequently..but mianly only when something isnt going his way!!!or he is being annoyed...everytime he hits he is made to say sorry and he has time out!!..not sure if this is a normal thing that some children go through???????

my big baby belly Smile
I LOVE MY BABIES
Floop
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Every child is different but alot will hit out, its very common and it should usually pass. Your doing the right thing in making him see that what he is doing is wrong. Its normally because they can not communicate properly so they hit out when they cant tell you what they want. Dont worry hun most have been there and its not nice to see but it will pass. Smile
Zaarambar
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
myson used to bite and pinch. But every time he hits you, give him a straight and stern NO. Let him see you are upset. Even tell him you are upset. mine cried a lot after that, I gave him cuddles to let him know that I still love him. eventually he stopped. Always refer to the behavoir never to him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular