Pregnant??????

JulesJules
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:16 pm 
Post subject: Pregnant??????
Hi, I thought I was pregnant but now not so sure! Had swollen, sore, veiny breasts, slight low stomach cramps, bad skin, my hair's thicker, been getting headaches and low back pain. 5 days before my period the cramps becaame more intense and I started to bleed. I assumed that my period had come early however the pain was different to the pain I usually experience during the time of the month, plus the bleeding was lighter, the blood bright red and I didn't need to use tampons just a panty liner. The bleeding lasted on and off for three days and I have since had no bleeding. Very Confused!!!
Did a pregnancy test just before I bled and it was Negative but I would have only been three weeks pregnant if I was indeed pregnant and think this is too early to detect a pregnancy with a shop brought test. Left it for another week and then retested but again received a Negative result.
Definately feel different. Breasts still have prominant veins showing but have lost the soreness now. They have grown though and I need to b refitted for a new bra. Have stretch marks appear on my hips and one low on my abdomon. Very moody and tearful and hair and skin different. Hair seems much fuller. Have had a few twinges in my breasts and down below.
I am really at a loss!!! Has anyone else had a similar experience???
I know that I should go to see my Dr but I'd rather not unless I know for sure that I'm pregnant.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:53 am 
Post subject:
definitely lots of pregnancy indicators there - although an awful lot very early on, which is unusual. I'd try one more home pregnancy test (remember even a very faint line is a positive indicator) and see your GP - it may have been a very early miscarriage, or you could possibly have an ectopic pregnancy - either way definitely worth getting your self checked out.

Let us know how you get on!

Anna
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:12 pm 
Post subject: pregnant???
i would definately see your doctor, as you are showing so many signs of pregnancy, it could be ectopic . i once had a similar experience and i had actually had an early misscarriage but some contents were still left in the womb causing the pains and funny sensations and also irregular painful bleeding, so please, please see your doctor, they will be more than happy to help you. hope it all goes well.xx dawn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular