wen to put baby into bed.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject: wen to put baby into bed.
louise is still in her cot and not hvaing no problems.

just wondered wen ppl put their babies into a bed or cot bed?

SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:53 am 
Post subject:
I put Isabelle in an extentable toddler bed when she was about 1 and a half. (We managed to break her cot somehow so thought it would make sense to move her to her bed.

She was fine from the first night. She would sometimes get out of her bed and when we checked on her she would be asleep on the floor. We had no problems with her falling out though.

Any time now is fine if you feel ready. Keep the cot up until you are sure that she will sleep ok. As with any change to a babies routine it can take some adjusting for them. Good Luck if you decide to go ahead with it. x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:00 am 
Post subject:
yer at the moment she is a little angel we pick her dad up form work at 8pm and wen we get bak in she gets her juice and dummy and says night night and we dont hear form her till 8 in the morning so im a bit scared of doing it just yet as i no it will affect her routine a bit. and before i move her into bed i will need to get stair gate for her door on her room so she dont go wondering and make sure theres nothing in her room she can get and hurt herself.

we are moving in march next year so may just wait till then and have her bed set up in new house and do it that way as a new house and new room will change her routine anyway so maybe bring the bed in then.

Zaarambar
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:04 pm 
Post subject:
IŽd say to have it stress free, to leave them in as long as tehy are not climbing out. Cant really tell what age my daughter was but she definitely started to climb out and we madea big deal of being big and having a big bed. It help for her to turn it into a castle. Have purple fly curtains (what you call them??)

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
yer well werenot having any problems at the moment and she aint climbing out and si goignt o bed brilliantly so gonna leave it for time being.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular