Newbie looking for buddy

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
aawww maybe once he sees the baby he will be fine when i had my third my middle son was so jealouse cos he was always a mummys boy but we just let him help with everything so he didnt feel left out my oldest is 7 my middle is 5 and youngest is 2 i know when do have my next one he will def feel it the most as he has been so spoilt cos of how early he was and small oh great happy days ah
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi honie i was on the implant for 3 year got it out in july fell in aug could not belive it must of fell first time lol
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:46 pm 
Post subject:
thats good to hear i was worried that it will take ages cos of the implant but the doc did say that once it is out it only takes 5 days and it is completely out of the body i am really hopeing that this is the month it will happen my hubby is enjoyin himself anyway Laughing Laughing
ttc4buba1
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:

I started ttc in Jan 08 and still waiting for BFP feels like it will never come thou Sad
My af due fri 19th at the latest cycle norm between 30/35 ive been getting really bad period pain though for over a week now as if af gonna start norm only get cramp day b4 af due its werid is this positive sign?

When u hoping for a BFP Smile

honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
that can be a good sign some people experience alot of stomach cramps when they first concieve so fingers crossed for u im due on ending of next week i have not got any pains yet so for me it is a good sign cos i normally spot about a week before
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies,

Lisaken, good luck with labour, I am sure you will be fab! will keep fingers crossed that he wont be lazy and will be on time or early for you!

Lots of luck and sticky babydust to all.

Everything crossed for December, or in my case, Christmas day babies Laughing

Txx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
oh thanks so much good luck to u to hun ill miss this site so much in a couple of weeks since being on here its went quick xx
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya hun,just thought I would say a quick hello and hope your scan goes well tomorrow hun,thinking of you xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular