My ultrasound!!!!!!!

Vero2001
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject: My ultrasound!!!!!!!
Hi all.. so today i went to see the Dr. and well blood pressure was a high normal which is kind of ok for me since i have high blood pressure.. But most importantly and more exciting I saw my baby for the first time.... Very Happy She is so little... and i saw her heart beat... im was so happy and when i showed my hunny the pics he cried... im so excited... I love my baby more and more everyday....
Hope everyone is doing well... Laughing
viv4ken
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
congrats vero,
nice to hear ur scan went well.... how ar r u gone.
am wishing u the best hun
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:32 am 
Post subject:
Awwwh,
Thats lovely congrats and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. How far gone are you? You said she do you know its a girl - or are you like how i was wanted a girl so assumed it was a girl Laughing

Take care Axx
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies.. well according to this website im 10 weeks but based on my ultrasound they said 8 weeks and based on my perioud they said 9 weeks Razz ... so i guess between 8-10 weeks hahaha... i just have a very strong feeling that im having a girl i dont know for sure but my gut feeling tells me so... But regardless as long as i have a healthy baby i will be very happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular