Please help

kelly26
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:16 pm 
Post subject: Please help
Hi all just need some help already have 2 children aged 7 and 9 i had the implant in for 3 years but had it out on monday but leading up to the few weeks before i had it out i started to notice my moods were changing all the time then i started to develop extra weight but only on the tum then i developed big brown skin pigments on my belly and neck also very light blonde hair all over my belly now i dont recall having sore boobs but my hubby reminded me that the first week in october i was unbarable to live with and he said he remembers me moaning about my boobs and any way the lump continued to grow some times it is that hard i dont feel like my skin can stretch much more and i no this may sound strange but to look at my belly you would think i was around the 15 20 week mark so i took myself to the doctor because i had alot of pain in my hips and lower half and he didnt examine me he said i was constipated on the left side which i can asure you im not i did a home test when the implant was still in but it was negative any advice i am starting to feel very confused
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
you could try another home test, but doesn't sound like pregnancy to me.

I'd definitely get back to the doctors asap in your situation. Make sure he knows you're not constipated!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular