When should i test again?

BeckyScott
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:54 pm 
Post subject: When should i test again?
Hello, im just after abit of advice really. I am 10 days late and for the first week of missing my periods i was suffering from really bad headaches..now they have gone and im experiencing little twitches and butterflies in my abdomen and i even have had some period pains but no show yet. I have also been feeling groggy in the mornings, my boobs r painful as if they're bruised and sometimes they ache and they have loadsa blue veins all over them n my nipples r slightly darker and they look swollen. Now i taken a test on thurs night and i had an extremely faint postive line, it was so faint had to ask OH for a second opinion.I want to retest, but im not sure when i should to get a darker line...i wanted to test tomoro morning or do u think i should wait until the middle of next week, just to be sure?? Do u reckon i could possibly be pregnant??? Please Help. . .i am going out of my mind!!!
claireea
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
if i was you i would get a digital test now i used them they are great no thinking is it isn't it it's so clear good luck x
ChristineB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
test in the morning when your urine is concentrate
dont wait till next week -youll torment yourself
if the line is faint your still pregnant
and if your still not sure go and buy more tests
regards christine
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 pm 
Post subject:
YOUR PREGNANT Very Happy WELL SOUND VERRY MUCH LIKE YOU ARE NE LINE FAINT OR DARK IS A POSITIVE XX
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular