Only 6 weeks today but feeling weird already

dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:19 pm 
Post subject: Only 6 weeks today but feeling weird already
Hi, Im 6 weeks today and my emotions are all over the place already.

I burst out crying at work today over absolutly nothing and told a women i work with im pregnant. When i told my partner he started moaning at me because we havent told his parents yet. After that i just switched from really upset and crying to really angry and made a row about it!!

Is this normal to be so back and forth all the time?

P.S. I am really happy about being pregnat by the way, i know it doesnt look like it from what i have written above, but i am Very Happy
Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I spent an entire week bursting into tears at every moment for no apparent reason before I even knew I was pregnant. I actually felt quite relieved that it was due to pregnancy as I thought I was cracking up! I am nearly 9 weeks now, and emotions have settled a bit, so hope they do for you too. I know what it's like telling people at work, I've told a few because it's easier than making constant excuses for going to the loo and being shattered!, and we haven't told family yet. Think we will tell family this weekend though.

Hope you feel better soon,

LD
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:52 pm 
Post subject:
hehe completely normal

it happens at random points all the way through to be honest, folks just have to put up with you. I find a big pot of mint choc chip icecream and a nice relaxing bath sorts me out Very Happy

keep smiling, it's all worth it. Do take time when you're feeling rational to explain it to your partner though as it can be quite hard on him. Might be worth sending him to forums like these, or getting him a book about pregnancy so he realises its not about him, and that he might have a few shaky patches with you for a while - you never know it might result in him being super nice!!

Anna
xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:24 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you both for your comments. Im glad im not the only one x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular