... Period/Pregnancy

Suzannex
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:32 pm 
Post subject: ... Period/Pregnancy
I have quite regular periods, give or take a day or two.

my period was due last wednesday, but the weekend before, i came on... really light for around 3 days Neutral lighter than light 2bh. I usually suffer period pains but nothing and no period since.

i didnt really think about it, until now when i read its a sign of pregnancy.

I dont want to get ahead of myself, just wondering if anyone else has had this?

Thanks
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi suzanne. Never had what you are experiencing but read about it on here lots. Why not try a test just to see. Good luck. Pupx
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
never had this but have heard its a sign. like someone said, test to be sure. good luck.
Suzannex
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
I hate the BFN, ive read about it yes but i suppose id need more of a push to do a test.

i hate the dissapointment Sad
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Yes suzanne test just to see. pupx
jo2309
Posted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
u cud be pregnant!

a test would work by now, good luck. x

hma
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi i had thisin march i have had tests but still neg now i have an expanding waistline and all symptoms and im confused i hope you get your answers and good luck Wink
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:45 pm 
Post subject:
hope u dont mind me askin but when was your last af
hma
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
my last proper af was 29 feb so is i am i should be in week 9 i just want some answers drs told me to wait to c if i have af this month Confused
honie
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:52 pm 
Post subject:
that is a long time to wait y cant they just do a blood sample and test that way
some people dont have enough hormones for the test to pick up on so do a test next week then if neg i would go back and make sure they test u
hma
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
sorry had to get of to work thanks for that advise my OH is convinsed that i am the dr thinks it could be hormones but my waist line has gone from a 29inch to a 33 1/2 inch in just a week can this be hormones? no sign of af yet when is your af due Smile
KJ24
Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi hma,

I have had the same problem as you, had a very light period about 3 weeks ago, i'm due again at the end of the week. I came on 6 days late last month and it was hardly anything! Did a test about a week after and it came back as negative, and i got the digital one so it wasn't cheap!

But it was a BFN! never mind I'm hoping we conceived this month, got all my dates right ovulation and so forth plus been trying the whole relax thing everyone keeps telling me!

But my waitline has grown over the last month and its hard! really hard but it's been like that for a few months?

I'm just hoping because i want this so much that its not a phantom pregnancy! i couldn't bear it. That's why i been trying to relax and not think about it so much!

It doesn't help with playing catch with all my friends and family who appear to be pregnant or have got children. My younger sister is on on baby number 2 she's 2 and 1/2 years younger than me and all people keep saying is "when are you going to have children?" "hadn't you better get started soon!" I'm not old! I'm only 24 be 25 this year but with my sister on number 2 they just expect you to be starting a family too!

Baby dust to all especially those of us due this week!

Smile Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular