12 weeks pregnant

Neel
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:14 am 
Post subject: 12 weeks pregnant
I am 12 weeks pregnant and is going finely....on my last visit (12th May,,07)to my Gyanecologist...she told me that everything is ok with me but still in my 12th week pregnancy, my uterus is not being felt by touching when she did my physical examination....though she confirmed there is nothing to worry about it...my first early genetic scan (pregnancy ultrasound) appointment is on 2nd June,07...pls confirm is it normal with some ladies to uterus not pushes out above pubic bone by this time or should i prepone my pregnancy ultrasound appointment...
monkeymum
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:24 pm 
Post subject: Re: 12 weeks pregnant
Neel wrote:
I am 12 weeks pregnant and is going finely....on my last visit (12th May,,07)to my Gyanecologist...she told me that everything is ok with me but still in my 12th week pregnancy, my uterus is not being felt by touching when she did my physical examination....though she confirmed there is nothing to worry about it...my first early genetic scan (pregnancy ultrasound) appointment is on 2nd June,07...pls confirm is it normal with some ladies to uterus not pushes out above pubic bone by this time or should i prepone my pregnancy ultrasound appointment...

my midwife said the same to me during the booking in appointment - and that's why they make you drink water at the scan to bring your uterus forward.

good luck with your scan Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular