what age did you give lo a pillow/duvet?

carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:15 pm 
Post subject: what age did you give lo a pillow/duvet?
just wondering what age you gave your lo's a pillow and duvet, i read it was 1 year + but thought id see what you ladies did?
caz x x

Zaarambar
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
We actually waited until se was 3 and had her big bed. Just to be sure. There is no need in having a pillow that early. my son is 13 months old and all over the bed so he wouldnt actually use a pillow anyway. Itīll be just in the way.

carolinew
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
reason i ask was she keep headbutting the top of cot on a night and waking up alot so maybe a pillow would stop her doing that. now she is bigger she is always doing it and wont g back to sleep then.
caz x x

taitiym
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject: cot bumpers/pillows
I have the same problem - my son is 10 months and he constantly wakes during the night having headbutted the top or sides of the cot as he moves around. For me a pillow is definately a no-no, he moves so much it would probably be quite dangerous. I looked at cot bumpers but the official advice is pants - some say never use under one year in case of suffocation and others say never use once baby can stand in case they use it as a step and climb out the cot - its a long way down when your that little. I'm really stuck for what i should do too. If anyone has experienced similar problems and has come up with a solution I'd love to hear it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Six Months to One Year All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular