New to temping

NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:11 am 
Post subject: New to temping
Hi all, I have just bought my first ever basal temp from ebay for 2.99, amazing what you can find on there, anyway as I am starting to side track a little.

I need some one to explain to me about temping please.

I.e I know when you OV it goes higher but thats all I know. I am rubbish at reading leaflets so that probably won't make sense either.

So what is you normal temp, and on another post it read that when AF is coming it drops?

I am currently awaiting AF after M/C on 34 days but Dr said it could take upto 6-8 weeks Shocked for my body to get back to its normal state.

So, I was going to start to temp check now to get a rough idea on how it works.

x
MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

So sorry to hear about your m/c. I'm no expert on charting but I am starting to get quite obsessed about it.

As far as I can tell some people have a really big dip around the time of ovulation but others don't. I can't say what your temps should be because the temp is indivdual to you. For example, mine started at approx 36c and then gradually dropped to 35.55 at ovulation. It's gradually increased although there was one dip a couple of days ago. It's now rising again and it was 36.45 this morning.

I'm currently 9 days post ovulation.

I would recommend using Fertility Friend as it seems to do most of the hardwork for you.

Beware, it's easy to become obsessive.

xx

My Ovulation Chart
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi, thanks for your email but sorry to sound so thick I kinda get it and some I don't. x
19siobhan89
Posted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Nope i dont understand it either lol!
Never heard of it til this site so much i dont know i thought getting preg would be simple def not turning out that way!lol xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular