where is every1

KMR
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:07 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah dont want no wrinkley body laying on top of ya!!!! ha ha!

I could not live too near my mum - she does my head in sometimes! lol. I live 30 minutes away from her, not too far but not too close. lol.

me and craig moved into our 1 bed flat in north London a year and half ago thinking that will sort us out for about 3/4 years!! LOL Laughing Now we have to move after the baby comes to a bigger place.

xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha ha thats gross!!! with his false teeth chattering and his man-boobs against yours. ha ha Laughing

Yea his mum does ,y head in but its a really nice village to live in!!

lol. never mind-im sure something will come up. wer in a 3 bed house at mo(private rent)but need to move cos its too expensive and the landlord wants to sell too-so hopefully we will get something nearby

xx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
Rubbing your hands on his wrinkley bum and waiting hours for him to get it up! ha ha! and each time he falls asleep you think he has died, lol.

my other halfs mum, does my nut in too- she thinks i am the spawn of the devil! lol - she lives 5 minutes from my mum and because my mum works in Tesco they bump into each other and chat about how i never go over to see his parents - my mum is like "i see them both all the time". lol.

you are lucky you get on with his parents!

xx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:30 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha idont know whether to laugh or be disgusted!!! Laughing

awww-your mum dropped you in it then?!?! lol. his mum aint too bad (she never liked me before we got together but shes kinda trying now.lol) his sister hates me most of the time n blames me for everything that goes wrong in the family!!!! shes really hurt me so many times but i dont particularly like her anyway.lol

xxx

(at least you dont have to see them all the time!!)lol
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Me and craigs sister dont talk - she was sleeping around and i was worried and i told Craig and craig chatted to her to be careful and stuff and she just never spoke to me since.

Craig's mum will have to try harder now!! ha ha. If she dont want to see me she dont see the baby! lol.

Craig is good though, when i asked him if he was sure about me and everything and his mum he said - if i listened to my mum we would not be here right now. which is true.

So your other half must be the same in that sense - standing by you! Which is good!

xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
yea i suppose your right.

he has always stuck up for me when his sister has had me in tears but hes still a bit of a mummys boy.lol thats ok with me though-hes always by my side when i really need him so thats all that matters really.

Yea-his mum should come to you if she wants to see baby-you cant be expected to carry baby stuff everywhere when your nackerd!! his dads a lazy [*CENSORED*] n never comes to ours but then complains if we dont go round to see him!!!! lazy t**t.lol

xx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
i am glad i have found someone in a similar position as me!!! i am sure you get it when you feel like the only one! lol.

See now i like his dad, his dad is great and thinks i am the best thing since sliced bread! lol. His nan and grandad think i am great too - well i am!!! lol.

xxx
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
yea-its nice to know theres other people in the same/similar postion aint it.

ha ha. nice 1 !! Laughing

Anyway-its home time for me hun so im gonna have to go(another boring night in front of the tv!!!! and my fryer has broke so i cant even have chips tonight!!!!! Rolling Eyes )lol.

talk to you tomorrow if your on hun xxxxx
KMR
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
yep home time for me too!!!

Its been good chatting to you!!

speak to you tomorrow! xxx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular