Am I Pregnant

Linda123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:00 pm 
Post subject: Am I Pregnant
please help me,
ive been feeling really weird recently, i havent taken my pill in about 2-3 weeks now as it was messing my periods up since i stopped taking it i havent had any periods but had unprotected sex, am i pregnant?
ive bin having like a really weird feeling in my belly like cramp and everytime i breave in it hurts, ive bin having to pop to the loo quite a lot aswell, and i was soo tired last night i was in bed at 9 and that isnt like me at all, please help, x[/b]
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun.first of all,when did you last have a period?cos if you havent had a period,its quite unlikely you are preg hun but if you've missed your pill,there may still be a chance.

how long have you been feeling this way hun?I think you should do a test if you are worried hun,it's the only way u will know x

Linda123
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:10 pm 
Post subject: ...
i had a little bit of spotting about a week and a half ago but really like spotting not even a teaspoon full lol, wb x
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
oh,well I am stumped really.it is pretty unlikely,like I said you could be preg if you haven't had a period lately,how long ago was it you had sex?did you have a period before that?x

Linda123
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:15 pm 
Post subject: ...
erm before and after my spotting i had sex x
Squibby06
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
ok well it's kind of hard to tell if you are or not from what you have said,I would say do a test,just to make sure and then go to the docs about not having periods.

Sorry I can't be more help hun x

rosie36
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun, if i was you i would do a test, it could have been implantation bleeding?? best of luck, hope you get the answer you want. please come back and let us know how you get on!!! xxx Very Happy
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:53 pm 
Post subject:
very difficult to tell, it may be that your body is adjusting to coming off the pill and your cramps might be a sign a pms, or you may be pregant. If you only came off pil 2-3 weeks ago, it may be too early to test, I'd give it another week and test.

Sorry not much help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular