negative tests

edel4
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:26 pm 
Post subject: negative tests
hi im edel,i was just wondering has anyone recieved negative tests and normal blood tests even though the were pregnant,im about 15 weeks pregnant but my tests keep coming up negative,i can feel flutters and tugging at my belly button,this is my 4th pregnancy so i know in pregnant. Confused
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:07 am 
Post subject:
sounds weird - presumably you've had a scan by now to confirm the pregnancy?
edel4
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:19 pm 
hi i havent had any answers to the negative tests as the doctors dont think im pregnant
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:02 am 
Post subject:
very weird - you sound completely certain that you are pregnant, so I'd suggest revisiting the doctor and directly requesting a referal for a scan. If they refuse, ask them to diagnose why you have had a period for so long... maybe they'll come to their own conclusions!!
edel4
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:21 pm 
thanks for the reply i have an appointment with the doctors next thurs hopefully i get some results,take care Confused
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
i had all negative tests with my first child..the doctors tried telling me i wasnt pregnant, i demanded a scan and they sent me for one, by which time i was 12 wks pregnant, so keep hassling them as it sounds like you know what is going on in your own body..good luck.x
Holly1802
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:24 pm 
Post subject: I am also having negative pregnancy tests!
Hi,

I am having negative pregnancy tests also, my period is 2 weeks late, I am having all of the first signs of pregnancy.
I have been told that I could be too early to tell or I am getting false negatives.
Can women not produce enough Hormone in their urine to detect whether their pregnant on a pregnancy test?
Could that be why you couldn't detect your pregnancy on a test??

Regards
Holly x
mrswolfbane
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:10 am 
Post subject:
my sister had 9 tests that came back neg and she was preg sadly she lost that pregnancy but a simple blood test cud ahve confirmed it then maybe it wudnt have happened the way it did

good luck in urs huny
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular