Confused!!

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:59 pm 
Post subject: Confused!!
Hi ladies, I just started temping this week but im getting a bit confused. I do my temp every morning before i get out of bed but im getting readings such as 35.23 etc.....but all the charts I can find only start from 36.00. I just wondered is this normal and also how much of an increase am i looking for at ovulation??? Also i have been checking my temp with thermometer under my armpit is this effective?? xxx
dawny85
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, i think its just if it increases a bit more than your average temp sorry if that doesnt help much have you tried the ovulation sticks? i found those very useful in the past. Good luck
Claire1972
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya AtkinSs

Charting will reveal so much to you about your cycles Very Happy

The link to my chart is below, and you can see the ovulation rise in temp - I do measure in farenheit so don't be alarmed by the higher readings.

I also use the OPK sticks alongwith my chart.

Hope this helps.

Ta, C xx

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/222d91

MorganL
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
I would take your temp orally. In the first days of my cycle I get temps around 35 and it gradually increases. Not sure what day I'm on but my temp was only 36.03 today.

I wouldn't worry too much about your temp but you will probably get a more accurate temp if you do it orally.

And you can use Fertility friend. They offer a free service.

You can click on the link on my ticker and you should be able to set up an account from there.

My Ovulation Chart
bikini
Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:35 am 
Post subject:
you should definately take your temps orally or vaginally. i do the second one (nice) and use a digital or BBT themometre. your temps will be lower in your follicular phase and once you have OVed you will get a temp drop and then in your luteal phase your temps will rise. hopefully they will stay rised for your BFP if AF they will go down again.

good luck and join fertility friend
xx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular