Is my body playing tricks on me?

sharonkelly
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:38 pm 
Post subject: Is my body playing tricks on me?
Hi all,

How frustrating! My partner and I have only just started trying. I honestly did not expect anything straight away - especially after reading some of the entries on here! I have been monitoring my ovulation cycle and I know exactly when my periods are due. Then this month - the first month we've been trying - I was late. I'm never ever late and this month it took an extra 4 days for my period to come. What a terrible trick for my body to play on me! I didn't get my hopes up too high but I am disappointed all the same.
I'm confused as to why my periods have started to play up now, just when I want to conceive. Has anyone else experienced problems like this? Will it be like this every month? Help!
keekaboo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
hi there i'm in my third month of ttc and sure enough like you ever since weve been ttc my periods have been between 3-7 days late it's a little unfair that ur body does it to you n it does start to get you a little down well it does with me! xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular