Gynae appt finally in....

helen73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 pm 
Post subject: Gynae appt finally in....
Well finally got my first gynae appt at end of month, hopefully it'll be straight forward and he'll put me in for lap and dye which is what I was going to get if i hadn't moved last month. Really don't want to be put through all the blood tests and ultrasound again....but guess if its gotta be done then its gotta be done.
AF showed her ugly face this morning too and just when i thought she'd returned to normal strength and timings last month as taking agnus castus...this month she's late and pretty minimal so far.......
MissSunshine78
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
awww hunny its so awful when she arrives. I've just got my infertility clinic appt, am bit scared, but hopefully it'll all be staright forward.

why did you stop the agnus castus if you don't mind me asking? i had stopped, but then i got worried that its the only thing thats making me ovulate so started again this morn. I stopped cause i was just sick of taking tablets.
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
hi there, sorry wrote other post a bit wrong....haven't stopped the agnus castus, still taking it but having had really strong ov last month and been on time with af, this month i didn't appear to ov and was late again.....not going to stop taking it (unless told to by gynae) but miffed that it didn't seem to have any affect this month Crying or Very sad

Good luck with your appt too xxxx
MissSunshine78
Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i would be too, it seems to be working for me, but i suppose everyone is different.

xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular