another day

MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:01 am 
Post subject: another day
good morning ladies well its the start of another day at work Sad mind u i spend my whole working day on here so i cant complain lol

how is everyone this morning?
and bfps?? when r u goin to test again honie?
squibby been reading the posts from last night i hope ur feeling better dont let ur family stress u out it prob wudnt matter what age u r to them ur their little girl but its ur life and ur choice its not up to them so dont let ur family put u off

xxx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:19 am 
Post subject: Re: another day
[mornign Mi223. I know i spend all my working day on here too! Shocked Shocked Shocked still no AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yipee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but hey still time yet Sad gonna do another test tomorrow Friday Testing gang set up for tomorrow there's 4 of us so far Laughing Laughing
SQUIBBY - Belive me you haev do do what you want and deal with your family probs if when they arrise! it's not their body it's yours. you are with your body / your life 100% 24/7...they are not.I've done mistakes by doing what my family want adn being now 31 and alot wiser although we are v close and they mean well know they really love me, you can;t be happy doing something for others you will always haev regrets...it has to be your decision. You do what you want to do, your family will be there for you know matter what, and if they donlt like it they may moan or go on, but hey you can handle it hun, your a Forum Leader Laughing Laughing chelle.xxxx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:21 am 
Post subject:
good luck hun xxx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:24 am 
Post subject:
Hey not long for you - 16 may!!!! how exciting!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing chelle.xxx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:33 am 
Post subject:
yippee i no but they want me to go in next fri for a c section xx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:34 am 
Post subject:
How come you need a c section? xxx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:35 am 
Post subject:
the baby is big im only small and had very bad births last time xx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject:
Ah well then this one should be a nice one for you hun Laughing Laughing Laughing best of luck, take care, adn you must let us know as soon as your little bundle arrives Laughing chelle.xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular