Shouldn't I be able to easily?!

Tinkermoo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:27 am 
Post subject: Shouldn't I be able to easily?!
Hi,

Just waned to vent as i think i;ve bored my work mates to death about this now. Me and my bf are trying for a baby atm and altho it hasn't been that long (about 3 months) it still hasn't happened.

I think the most frustrating thing is that all you ever hear from the media, your parents and at school is 'you could get pregnant the very first time you have sex' so you think gah i've gota be careful! But o no, doesn't happen like that in real life! and considering i am young you'd think it would be straight away:(

Where i work also i see so many mothers come in who just don't seem to care about there children and obviously just had them young 'coz it was an accident and I am actually choosing to have one young and it doesn't happen and i think, how unfair is that? I could be such a better mum then them and nature decides to make it take ages!

Gah anyway enough moaning, thank you anyone who reads this for reading and I hope everyone get's what they want:)

Tink
x x x

Last edited by Tinkermoo on Thu May 01, 2008 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Casstia
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly what you mean babe and sympathise.

I have spent the last 12 years on the pill or injections on the belief that the second i stopped taking them I would be pregnant!!

Ive been trying since Christmas so I am with you completely!!

Keep your spirits up babe and fingers crossed....it will happen. xx
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:36 am 
Post subject:
thanks for your support, means alot:) Love these little banners you've got btw, there very helpful!
Tigger83
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Tink,

Its really [*@!#%*] and frustrating isnt it? You see so many stories about young kids getting pg on their 'first time' and we cant make it happen straight away for love nor money!!! Mad

You spend all your young years avoiding it and you just expect it to happen when you want it to.....bloomin bodies....BFP BFP BFP BFP.....gives us lots of BFP's.....i remain with my chanting plan from last night Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular