Baby waking from sleep crying

Demelza
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:09 pm 
Post subject: Baby waking from sleep crying
Hi wonder if anyone can help me. My baby is 8 weeks old and for the last few days she is waking from her sleep crying or even times screaming. I have to hold her very close and calm her down. Since this has been happening she is not taking her full bottle. Can any one give me some sugestions on what I can do?
KaylaEmsley
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
hiya, my advice would be to to make sure all her winds up, if she crys i just put her dummy in, (if she has one) and when she screams i always leave her on her own and see if she settles, as i dont want her to think if she screams mummy comes runnin, and if she doesnt then ill go in but if not ill just check on her make sure she hasnt moved her blankets. but nine times out of ten she will settle, so if you want try and do what ive done, Ella-Lou sleeps all night

i wouldnt worry about her not drinking all here bottle as she may not be hungry Ella-Lou never does of a night and i got her weighed and the health visitor says she's the perfect weight so dont she'll be fine

let me no how you get on

kayla x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular