general advice for a first timer!

LisaAC
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:34 pm 
Post subject: general advice for a first timer!
Hi
I have just found out I am pregant (first time) - only 4 weeks. I havent been to the doctors yet. I have been get some pain in my stomach (no bleeding) just cramps and general discomfort.
Has anyone else had this during the early stage of pregnancy? I dont want to worry, but have never been through this before so not sure what i should be expecting.
Any comments would be appriciated.
thanks
Lisa
westiedog1
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:50 pm 
Post subject: hi lisa
hi

congrats i just found out on monday and i am about 5 weeks gone i have spent the last week and a half with a sore crampy stomach and nausea!!

i was really worried as its my first time too, but i have read up on it and received very good advice on this forum which has helped put my mind as ease!

on a positive note my cramps are really starting to settle down and be less painful, however i am so sick at night its unreal not actually vomiting yet just retching all the time, its not pleasent but it will be worth it in the end

im sooooo excited now, once i got over the inital worry about the cramps im just feeling sooo happy at the mo

good luck talk soon!!

Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, congratulations!!

Im 6 weeks pregnant and yes i get a bloated tummy and those pains every night. I went to the doctors as mine got quite bad but he said its normal, so theres no need to worry x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular