Confused.com!!

Ling06
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:16 am 
Post subject: Confused.com!!
Hi all

I was wondering if anyone could please give me some advice. I'm on the contraceptive pill but do pregnancy tests every couple of months (to be on the safe side). I did one two weeks ago, looked at it after a couple of mins and saw a neg but when i returned to it(a few hours later), a faint line had appeared. I did another one and it read neg. Again a returned to it a few hours after and a faint line was there. I waited a week to do another one and again, this one has come up with a very faint line. In total i've perfomed 6 pregnancy tests and 4 have come up with faint lines. Each neg thats turned into a pos has been looked at a few hours on as i always though 2-3 mins was enough time to get a pos result. I've used three different brands so surely there not faulty??

As you can tell, i'm rather confused and in need of a little advice. Can anyone help??

Thank you x
Kirk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ling

You have to read the tests within the time limit, anymore than 10mins (normally) and it can give you a false reading that needs to be disregarded. So the second line you have seen my have been an evaproation line rather than a positive.

I would do another test and read it within the designated timescale then discard it.

Let us know how you get on

Kirk

http://www.mycycle.com/home/ZFFZY
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular