Testing too early

Benandbumpsmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject: Testing too early
Hi all

I just wondered if anyone has ever had a BFN 1 or 2 days before AF due and then turned out to be pregnant after all? I am only a coupla days from testing and got a BFN on first response. Could it still change?
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi,

Maybe you could be pg but your hcg levels are still low, maybe wait and see if af shows and if not test again, Do you have any signs,

Charb
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Hi! I am the same! AF is due Monday, but had loads of symptons (very slight spotting, back ache, peeing like mad and very achy boobs) so gave in and tested this morning - BFN Sad
I knew I should wait really but when you have that gut feeling it's hard not to! My friend did the same last year and didn't get a BFP until 2 weeks after AF was due so its a possiblity that you could be PG (and me!).
Hang on in there, wait and see what happens over the next few days. It's my birthday on Thursday so if the witch still hasn't turned up I will do another test then. Let me know how you get on, I will keep you posted on my testing!

bubbleworth
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 pm 
Post subject: testing to early
hi ladies im exactly the samea s u i tested 2 days b4 af came bck bfn then the af showed a day late but its not heavy at all like it norm is and its pink in colour its not spotting its heavier than that but not a heavy flow if u no wat i mean so i am confused
Benandbumpsmum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi wishing25 - we are due pretty much same time. Wanna test together on thursday? My symptoms are:
Really achy, big boobs, achy, crampy pains really low down in my pelvis, spot outbreak, v tired, and slightly nauseous today (altho not to the point of boking or anything - tmi)

Have you had any??
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:26 am 
Post subject:
Hi Bensmum, sorry I didn't post back, not had a chance to log on over the weekend!
I have had most of the symptoms you have had, although not the sickness feeling. I have to go away with work Wednesday till Friday evening and don't want to test without DH Sad So think I will test on Saturday - as long as the witch hasn't arrived by then! She was due today (for some reason my ticker is a coulpe of days out, might have to go in and amend it!) and I have had no normal signs of her coming, apart from an outbreak of spots (which I tend to only get the week before af). I have had to cramping to say she is coming or anything, which tends to happen the Sunday evening. Not getting too excited at the moment, but really twitchy about having to wait till the weekend, but hey! You still going to test Thursday?

****** baby dust to you ***

jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:19 am 
Post subject:
hey every one just thought i would put this in ....well i dun a test 4 sept bfn so thought o well neva mind.... my last period was 1st august 2008 had a brown spotting 22nd august didnt think ne think of it other than it could be a period or sumin but it only lasted 2 days which was weird so any way i done a test 23rd sepember 2008 and it was bfp so it could be your hcg levels are not high enough im not really sure what was going on with me to be honest. see i dont no if i should count the weeks preg from the 1st august or 22nd its all soo confusing by the way i done a fist responce test and got a bfp and a clear blue and got a bfn but that was the test i done on the4th so mayb wait a few weeks n you may be luky xxxx
MaggieMay75
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
yes it happened to me too. I tested 1 day before period and it was negative. I was convince that I was pregnant so I did a test again on the day of my due period and it was then positive! Sadly I lost the baby at 8 weeks but yes it can still change. good luck
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular