i want another baby jus 8 wks aftre delivery

tinajane
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:42 pm 
Post subject: i want another baby jus 8 wks aftre delivery
hi, i no some of u may think im mad, i gave birth to my beautiful daughter jus 8 wks ago and im lovin bein a mum, its the best job in the world and im very luck that i dont have to work as my husband has a very good job, but i already want another and both me and my husband are thinkin of tryin for another very very soon, i am jus wondering if there are any other mums out there that have had there children very close together, x Very Happy Very Happy
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there - I didnt personally but my friend had 2 girls 10 months apart, they ended up in the same year at school, she loved having them close together but I know it was hard work for her. Lovely that you have had such a nice experience..

F xx

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ,
It's so nice to hear that you're loving being a mum!
My brother and I are only 14 months apart and my brother was conceived the 'first time' after I was born by accident!! lol.
My mum said it was pretty tough when he was born cos i was only a year old and my mum was still trying to breastfeed when she was pregnant again etc. She obviously wouldn't change us for the world but she did say that it would have been better to have waited another year until i was a little bit older so she could cope better. She says she always remembers not being able to give me all the attention she wanted cos she had a newborn to look after. I turned out ok though!!!!!
You should go for whatever you and hubby want and lots of luck to you! xxx
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:30 am 
Post subject:
My brother and i are 11 months apart and so are my younger siblings..... so my mum did the close births twice....she always said it was hard but we always had company.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular