few concerns..

nervous
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:14 pm 
Post subject: few concerns..
ok ive found out im pregnant with my partner of 9 years who i never use contraception with and missed takin my pill for approx 2-3 weeks, however i had a STUPID STUPID moment where for the first time ever i slept with someone else just twice using protection (condom) which could have been somewhere between this time,now do i need to worry that the baby could be his? im so upset and panicing and yes i do no i have been stupid but it wasnt planned this way. please help ease my mind please
nervous
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
please???
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:21 pm 
Post subject: oooops
hiya sounds bad......but the chances are its your bfs if at that time you was sleeping with him more often.....but if there is a chance ur baby is this other man and you decide to keep it you sould be honest and tell your parnter what happened and do a dna test when the time comes .......good luck Smile xx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
hiya

if you used a condom with the other guy, chances are you are pregnant by your partner - unless the condom broke etc (did you notice any problem with it afterwards? am guessing not!).

Its really up to you and your conscience what you do now with regards to coming clean with your partner. Personally I'd say come clean now so you guys have time to work through any issues before baby comes - and if the worst comes to the worst you still have time to make all pregnancy decisions on your own.

Really hope it works out for you - remember everyone makes mistakes, you just gotta take a deep breath and try to fix it. Good luck

Anna
nervous
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
thanks
no breaks or leaks that im aware however we did touch genital to genital once before putting it in as such....??
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:30 am 
Post subject:
not a problem as far as pregnancy goes, although you could have been unlucky and caught something nasty I suppose.

From what you say, I doubt this guy is your baby's Dad. So now your problem is whether or not to tell your partner regardless. Whichever you decide, I really hope it all works out for you.

Anna
nervous
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
do you know something? you are really lovely person thanks so muvh for being supportive instead of moaning like some do.
i feel so happy now and can enjoy my pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
glad to hear it - its nothing to do with niceness really - morals are our own, and you will make whatever decision is right for you, your partner and your baby Very Happy

Really hope it all works out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular