Only three weeks since my last period and I feel pregnant

Cecil
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:33 pm 
Post subject: Only three weeks since my last period and I feel pregnant
I think I'm pregnant. But I may be only three weeks and think it is too early for a pregnancy test, as my period is due in a few days. My breasts are a swollen and tender (they've been like that for a few days now, not normal at all...) and my stomach gets a bit of a bump in the evenings. I don't feel sick or anything. Just started trying to conceive and feel pregnant already! Just at this moment I feel some light cramps. They don't feel like usual period cramps. I'm scared and happy at the same time! Can't wait until Saturday to do the test! Can I be feeling pregnancy simptoms this early???
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Hiya

yes - you COULD be feeling symptoms this early, BUT its just as likely its just PMT with some bonus symptoms because you want to be pregnant.

I don't want to sound all negative - and I really hope you are pregnant - but its just so horrible when you get your hopes up then its negative!!

Will you pop in and let us know the results when you do your test? Keeping fingers crossed for you Very Happy

Anna
Cecil
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:46 pm 
Post subject: Thanks for your thoughts!
Thanks for replying. I'm really excited about knowing if I'm pregnant or not as soon as it happens... But, as you said, it may be pre-menstrual simptoms, as my breast are almost back to normal (not swollen anymore). I guess this is the signal that I'm not pregnant yet. I'm know more down to earth and have set my mind to be patient while waiting for my period and try again next month... Regards, xx
Cecil
Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:43 am 
Post subject: I wasn't pregnant then, but I am now!
Hello! In October, I thought I was pregnant as my breast got unusually tender and swollen. And I had some light but weird abdominal cramps. Of course that was before my period was due, so I waited one more week and my "pregnancy simptons" dissapeared almost completely but I was so impacient that I did the pregnancy test which was negative. Then my period arrived "on time".
Now, my period was due yesterday or today, and I did the pregnancy test (second stick in the box) just out of curiosity and it is Positive!!!! I think that means I'm pregnant!!! But, I have no simptons at all! My breast are "normal" and I have a bit of abdominal cramps as if my period is about to come. I think I must be just 4 weeks. I have to do the sums. I am so excited, but so scared to tell anyone... I should wait the full 10-12weeks to start telling people, I think I'm going to tell my mum only... and my husband who I just told him on the phone (that was a mistake I should have waited for him to come home!). Thanks for reading this lot. Cheers.
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
hiya

congratulations!! It's very unusual to get a false positive on the tests, so chances are you're pregnant Very Happy Its worth booking in to see your GP for blood tests to confirm it though, your GP will then refer you to a midwife.

I couldn't wait and told loads of people straight away!! Up to you though Very Happy

Enjoy!!

Anna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular