Can someone please help I don't know where else to turn

KJ24
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:31 am 
Post subject: Can someone please help I don't know where else to turn
Hi,

I have posted a few topics before but i'm at breaking point now.

I have had irregular periods for 4 months now, I thought i may have been pregnant this month I am a week late and have just started to bleed, me and my partner were going to do a HPT but didn't its been a bit of bad timing this week, unfortunately i have been in imense pains around my stomach, its swollen as if in early pregnancy and I have had a few other symptoms this month, With the fact that I started to bleed this morning and I'm in so much pain i have spent the morning in tears. My doc wasn't available fri to speak to and my surgery has a system where you have to phone them up and the doc will call you back and decide based on the info you give them whether they think you need an appointment. My doc didn;t seem to think i needed one but that was fri, I am now waiting for a call back today because i can't cope with this pain and the not knowing what is going on with my body. I just wish I could stop the tears i feel so stupid, i'm going on a course tomorrow morning and i know i'm not going to be able to think straight and i'll also be away from my partner for 2 days because of it. Anyone got any advice or anything that might help?

Crying or Very sad
keekaboo
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:38 pm 
Post subject:
hi there sorry to hear your in so much pain if your doctor hasn't called you back yet i'd phone him back and explain how much pain your in and you can't wait any longer to see him,
let us know how u get on xxxxx
Jelly31
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:28 am 
Post subject:
I'd recommend you go for a swim, or a walk or something, I know you are in pain, this could be stress related. Like most of us on ttc our emotions get the better of us and it leads to a catch 22 situation of stress and rollercoaster rides. You're not being stupid, but just remind yourself that you will get there one day and that the pain is probably just your body in workig order. When it comes to being pregnant I've discovered that it is only people that conceive straight away that tell you about it. Others try for years and you never know that they were even trying. Somebody gave some good advice in another of these threads, forget the science, enjoy the baby dancing!
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi KJ

how are you getting on? hope the doctor was helpful.

Anna
KJ24
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:17 am 
Post subject:
hi anna,

I went to the doc on Wednesday, who confirmed that she doesn't think i'm pregnant. I was gutted, she has asked me to do another test in 2 weeks if I didn't have a regular period. My period this month was a week late and even though they have been SO irregular this month it only lasted 2 days? But I'm not going to test, christmas is nearly here and i'm going to relax (hopefully, you'll see why in a mo) start ttc the new year.

Unfortunately the down side to going to the doc, she did confirm that my stomach is swollen and that because of the pains I'm getting also, that i may have gall stones so she has booked me in to have a scan for those, however we don't know which hospital and when they could do this! so right now i'm on a major rollercoaster not knowing whether i'm coming or going!

Bring on 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular