I need some help from you girls... Am I pregnant or not!

nabs1230
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:57 pm 
Post subject: I need some help from you girls... Am I pregnant or not!
Hi everyone,

I need some help!

1st of all I started my period on 13th september 2008 & finished 19th september at half way through my cycle I started going off my food in the morning, so I was thinking I may of ovulated 29th sept but my last time i had intercourse was 26th september. I couldnt eat or drink anything (but was under some stress for a few days from home) then I started experiancing cramps in the middle of my cycle,

about a week later my breast felt sore at the sides, I started thinking am I pregnant as I wasnt using any sort of contraception, i have had a miscarriage last year when I didnt know I was pregnant as I didnt know the signs... anyway after a week or so I started feeling tired aswell. which is still going now!

Yesterday i went to the shops & had this metal taste in my mouth with dizziness, & head aches today, which is the 15th october. Also in the middle of the day I start feeling really cold & then at night its like im coming down with a fever, with achy bones & tyrdness, also some cramping. Iv been cramping now for 2 weeks regularly but no signs of period! i took 2 pregnancy tests 1 last thursday 9th october & the other the monday 13th. Also yesterday a burning sesation in the middle of my chest

But both negative....

So I have experianced

very tired - sleepy
sore breasts
head aches
metal taste in mouth
feverish
cramping
burning sesation in the middle of chest

but no posative results??????

Please help anyone I need some advice.....

plus my husband said he doesnt want me so if im pregnant would anyone tell the farther or would you just bring the baby up on its own??
do you think it still maybe to early
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
All the symptoms and the dates point to yes, but the only thing you can do is test.

All the symptoms are looking good, but one thing i learnt from all the times i thought i was pg is not to get your hopes up. I tried for 2 and a half yrs, and whenever my af was a wk late, or my boobs were sore, i felt sick or just had a very unexplainable/ strange feeling i would test... and they were always BFN...

Get a test done, and post the answer. I would love to know... GOOD LUCK!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:17 pm 
Post subject:
It sounds like your pg to me. Wait another couple of days and do another test. I had 5 negs before a pos came up.

If you are and your happy about it i would tell the father, just dont count on him being overjoyed and there for you straight away. so tell him but think of it like your on your own, that way if things do work out with him itl be a nice bonus, instead of being devastated if they dont

Well good luck to u, let us know wat happens.

Oh and you might get more replies if you add this post on am i pregnant, or general pregnancy forum xxx

AmyandLewis
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
all the symptoms say yes but how about going the doctors there pregnancy tests may be more accurate or wait a bit longer then do another test yourself Smile

as for the father.....dont worry about it until you know for sure that you are pregnant
Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:54 pm 
Post subject: So are you?
Hey its been a little while and you have not replied.. So how did the testing go are you pranget?

Jump to:  

Community

Popular