Your symptoms

mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject: Your symptoms
Hi ladies
i am a bit worried as i had a bit of bleeding today and my temps dont look that great either i am not holding my breath this month.
What symptoms does everyone have? xx
I dont know if there symptoms but i have af type cramps, sore throat and feeling a bit tired xx
broodygirl
Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi babyblue,
I don't do temp charting but i'm 10 dpo today so at same stage as you, my nipples were sore 2 dpo and now my boobs are hurting to the touch, and seem worse and bigger at night, crazy I know. I was feeling very slight af feeling today but don't know if i'm imagining it! Your bleeding yesterday sounds like it could be implant, here's hoping. When's the earliest you test?

baby dust xxx
Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Well i am going to see if af is here by wednesday but my temps are so low so i am not sure if its worth testing. Normally you need to have really high temps to fall pg also i have no symptoms. I do have af type cramps but i am not sure if they have anything to do with ttc xx
When will you test xx
broodygirl
Posted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Hey babyblue, how you feeling today? I'm gonna try and hold out til sat when af is due, i usually come on first thing so if nothing i'll test when i get up...not holding my breath though. My boobs keep getting sore and swollen at night then going to normal in the morning, been really hungry too but guess we'll find out soon enough huh.

xxx
Leish
Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,

I don't know what to do. I'm 11 days late now. Tested the day af was due and then the day after both were negative but i have boobs from hell! they are so sore to the touch and look huge so do my nipples. I've been quite tired and feel full but not bloated which is weird. I don't feel pregnant though the last time i just KNEW. I'm so confused.
jade25
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
hey my first symtoms of pregnacy were sore boobs i just knew if i had sore boobs 4 more than a couple of weekswiv no af then i was pg so i did a test n i i got a bfp so you neva no it could be do a test i used first reponcse if your preg the first line will show up first then the second if your not it go straight to second line keep fingers crossed baby dust to u all

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular