Hi jo u still here?

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:00 pm 
Post subject: Hi jo u still here?
hi jo

have you been getting any symptoms yourself? Its tomorrow isn't it that you are due to test??

helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry helz i thought ud all gone i went into general pregnancy Smile

ive had sore (.)(.)s for a couple of days now, nd lower back ache but i did a test this morning and got BFN so not to hopeful Crying or Very sad i suppose there's a small chance i could be pregnant, but im not clinging to it.

wen r u due to test? x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
yeah like you say you never know! I'm due to test in 7 days, i too dont feel like its going to be good news. I really feel for squibby and pup getting their hopes up, hope they dont get disappointed.Im deffo not going to test unless af late, cant see the point myself, just leads to more heartache?

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
i know but i was the same i tested early on friday too BFN, i think we all secretly tell ourselves were pregnant ive had so many 'symptoms' but i was just kidding myself or 'wishful thinking' when i did the test this morning i was like 'wot?! BFN u stupid test why arn't u working?' Evil or Very Mad i shook it and strangled it a while, but it dint change. Crying or Very sad

The support i got from my partner made me realise its not the end of the world. x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
it makes you think tho, before getting obsessed i wouldn't have even dreamed of testing before af due. Most people (not us) wait for af to be late as the main sign of pg, why are we all winding ourselves up and getting disappointment when our bodies will tell us if the news is good??

I will try my best not to test until late but i know how everyone feels at the end of the day we all want the same dont we? Wink I hope your test was wrong fingers crossed.

helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:00 pm 
Post subject:
i hope so too, but its easier to assume it was correct Sad it was clearblue and there recommended as accurate, i wont ever test early again i hate BFN more than af, so i will just wait from now on.

its easy to say helz but 'try not to think about it' will u test wen ur due or wen ur late then? x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:02 pm 
Post subject:
hopefully when im late, its really not what i want to be doing, getting myself into a state so i will wait till im late. God i'm a poet and i dont know it ha ha.

What you doing up so late? Mt hubbys on nights and i hate going to bed without him, aah soft isnt it!!!

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
im a student...is the short answer! lol

i sleep during the day typically, just finishing at uni so work will come as a shock Shocked

my partner also works shifts sumtimes i stay up till 2 or 3 txting him, although he's not at work at the mo, just a routine ive got into really. a bad one i know, but then in a years time or so from now maybe ill be gud at getting up 2 du nite feeds? Laughing x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:12 pm 
Post subject:
yeah you get the practice in, you will need it. Its funny you are a different sort of tired when you are getting up with babies at night, although its been 10 years since i had to do it, maybe i need the practice too. So did you and oh decide nows the time for a little one?

H xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
wel i dont think there's ever a perfect time, the truth is we had a termination wen i was 19 nd there's not a day goes by we dont pine.

ive got my degree now, he's working, wer engaged, both maturer now, im hoping to get a job in a school my mum works in as nursery assistant, and shud get our own place shortly.

its not quite the perfect situation (married wiv lots of money and house in barbados Laughing , lol) but there are women who have babies in worse, i think what matters is that we will both love the baby very much and it will never go without, so wer happy to try, Smile x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:27 pm 
Post subject:
that must have been hard. It sounds like you have got it sussed. Yes you are right there is never a perfect time just the right time for everyone.

Well dont know if you know my story(i will bore you with it anyway lol) I have got 2 daughters one 14 the other 10 and for a long time never thought i would ever want any more. in the last few months i have suddenly had an urge for another baby but it does also scare me. I just hope cos im older that it will happen, dont want to get my hopes up in case it doesn't.

Helz xx
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:37 pm 
Post subject:
ive never really spoke about how i felt about it, it doesn't get mentioned. i wanted the baby, my partner did too but was worried about finances, my p'rents totally freaked wot wiv me being at uni and the 'golden girl', neway we thought we should wait til i finished uni and circumstances were better, we still feel the same as we did then, so its time to fill that 'gap' we have.

im sure as long as ur healthy helz there's no reason why u shudn't conceive, dont be disheartened if it takes a while hun u will get there in the end, as we all will. x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:44 pm 
Post subject:
thats hard isn't it. Its horrible feeling pressured into doing something like that but you should not feel bad, it seems like you are in a much better place now and i hope your bfp v soon.

Yes lets hope i can be like flossie and the other older mums and manage to get that baby i really want, my hubby is so looking forward to it he keeps saying things like do you feel any different etc just hope i can deliver the goods (no pun intended)!!
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:51 pm 
Post subject:
U will helz maybe ull have a little boy? Very Happy that wud be nice for u.

neway ive enjoyed talking to u hun, but id better go to bed now, eyelids are heavy Smile ill speak 2 u again 2moro im sure we'l both be on here at sum point Rolling Eyes .

nite nite x

Helz123
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
yeah been nice talking to you jo.

Nite Helz xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular