The strangest or most interesting place we have BD. !!! Ooh!

lisamummy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

well i have a few outdoor experiences Embarassed Embarassed
the one that comes to mind...................
we'd just moved to our farm, it was summer and so hot that whilst in the fields working !
we thought why not.... we found ourselves a nice spot in the corner of a field, stripped off and made a bed with the clothes ( nothing worser than prickly grass up your bum Shocked ) soz for that.

just getting to that moment and i could hear a buzzing noise ( a bit like an engine ) my bloke said not to worry as nextdoor wouldn't see us cuz of the hedge row, so we carry on enjoying that extra buzz we could get caught Embarassed

anyhow all done we just lye down to chill for a moment when we had the biggest shock of our lives Shocked Shocked .

There's a microlite airfield thingy near by, and the buzzin...........yes ........... there was around 5 flighing over us Embarassed Embarassed
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Ha, Lisa thats brilliant!!!

Nothing too major for me really, my most embarrasing has to be when me and hubby (then fiance) were living at my mums when we first together....we were in bed in middle of afternoon and my mum walked in Shocked Shocked Shocked worst thing was, hubby fell of the bed he jumped so far, luckily it was down the gap between bed and wall, hillarious now, but quite embarrasing at the time....I was only 16 too Embarassed Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lisamummy
Posted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:17 am 
Post subject:
how embrassing Laughing Laughing

I had a few moments like that too Embarassed

lucky for us the mil never came into the room,

she'd just shout from the stairs are you comming!!!!! ( wanted us to take her shopping )

and 9 times out of 10 he was just about too Embarassed Embarassed
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular