Excited, just booked dating scan!

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 pm 
Post subject: Excited, just booked dating scan!
Just booked the date for my dating scan today, 6th December. Really excited, can't wait to reach that day now and see that everything is ok, have been so paranoid so far and even had a horrible dream that I had lost the baby.

Anyone else had / due to have their scan soon?

LD
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi LD

exciting Very Happy 6th dec is my due date - so hopefully I'll have my little one just as you're seeing yours!!

I had horrible nightmares every night leading up to my 1st scan about losing the baby - usually by being run over, knifed in the belly, every horrible thing you can imagine!! Mine passed once I'd seen baby for real on a scan though Very Happy hopefully yours will too!!

Hope it all goes OK - be warned, scans are just the best thing - you'll never want it to end!!

Anna
ajane
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:37 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi i was the same for my first scan especially after loosing a baby last year.but everything was fine and i think most women get scared something bad will happen.when u do go for your scan its the best feeling well it was for me, good luck let us know how u got on Smile

amy
hollyp
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:17 pm 
Post subject: dating scan!
Idea Hiya! i have my dating scan on the 17th december Very Happy but had an early scan this morning because i thought my pregnancy was etopic but turns out everything is fine Very Happy Very Happy was amazing to see my baby and its heart beating at such a early stage!! i have been worrying far too much too but dont i'm sure everything will be fine Very Happy [/b]
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
iv just had the letter for my 12week scan its 13th december, soooo excited i just hope 13 is a lucky number for a change. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular